The PRCA DARE Awards strive to seek out and reward the very best PR and communications professionals across the UK, decided by a panel of highly-respected industry experts across six regions. The awards uncover impeccable talent, and celebrate PR professionals far and wide.
Edson Evers has been shortlisted in the following categories for the Midlands region:
- Consumer Relations Award – Calor Rural Community Fund
- Consumer Relations Award – National Home Security Month
- Integrated Campaign of the Year – Smart Home Week
- Event, Launch or Stunt of the Year – Smart Home Week
- Media Relations Award – Calor Rural Community Fund
- Low Budget Award – Hillhead 2018 for Finning UK & Ireland
Grace Mcgarry, Managing Director of Edson Evers, said: “We are over the moon to be shortlisted for six awards in the PRCA’s annual DARE Awards. As the world’s largest professional PR body, the PRCA recognises and rewards the very best communications campaigns. The fact that we have been nominated for six awards is testament to the creativity, hard work and results that the team at Edson Evers has delivered over the last year. It’s always a team effort at Edson Evers – both within the agency and with our clients, always working closely with them to deliver these original campaigns.
“We’re very much looking forward to the awards night in July!”
The winners of the 2019 PRCA Midlands DARE Awards will be announced at The Council House in Birmingham on Wednesday 3 July.
Interested in how we could help deliver a potentially award-winning PR and content marketing campaign for you? Contact us here.